- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Latest John Leguizamo Items
For all the talk about fewer celebrities making it to Washington this time for the inauguration, you would have had a hard time not bumping into one _ literally _ at a packed downtown restaurant Sunday evening.
Let's see, leading Hispanic actors on mainstream TV: There's Sofia Vergara's wacky, chess-playing trophy wife on "Modern Family"; the conniving Eva Longoria of "Desperate Housewives"; and supporting actors such as Adam Rodriguez who plays a fingerprint and underwater recovery expert on "CSI Miami."
It's hard to determine who exactly comes out ahead when John Leguizamo hits the Lyceum Theatre stage in his new one-man show: the audience or him?
John Leguizamo (leh-gwih-ZAH'-moh) is readying the latest installment of his life for a Broadway run.
John Leguizamo is coming back to Broadway and he's bringing along some funny stories about Hollywood.