- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
Latest John Lehman Items
Four lawmakers with a combined 94 years of experience retiring from the state Senate say there needs to be more compromise in politics.
Hagerstown police are looking for an apparent hit-and-run driver who fatally struck a Cumberland woman as she walked along U.S. 40.
Wisconsin state Sen. Van Wanggaard said Tuesday he will not challenge his loss in last month's recall election, effectively conceding the race to his Democratic rival.
Recount results released Monday show Democrat John Lehman defeated incumbent Republican state Sen. Van Wanggaard in last month's recall races, moving Democrats closer to seizing control of the chamber.
Republican Gov. Scott Walker won his recall election, but he may have a tougher time getting things through the Wisconsin Legislature after Democrats appear to have successfully recalled a Republican state senator, which would flip the balance of power in the state.
Wisconsin gave Gov. Scott Walker a renewed lease Tuesday, voting to keep the Republican in office in a recall election that amounted to an embrace of his union-busting, government-trimming agenda in this traditionally Democratic-leaning state.
The Navy's former top civilian has rocked the service in a military journal article by accusing officials of sinking the storied naval air branch into a sea of political correctness.