- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest John Lehman Items
Four lawmakers with a combined 94 years of experience retiring from the state Senate say there needs to be more compromise in politics.
Hagerstown police are looking for an apparent hit-and-run driver who fatally struck a Cumberland woman as she walked along U.S. 40.
Wisconsin state Sen. Van Wanggaard said Tuesday he will not challenge his loss in last month's recall election, effectively conceding the race to his Democratic rival.
Recount results released Monday show Democrat John Lehman defeated incumbent Republican state Sen. Van Wanggaard in last month's recall races, moving Democrats closer to seizing control of the chamber.
Republican Gov. Scott Walker won his recall election, but he may have a tougher time getting things through the Wisconsin Legislature after Democrats appear to have successfully recalled a Republican state senator, which would flip the balance of power in the state.
Wisconsin gave Gov. Scott Walker a renewed lease Tuesday, voting to keep the Republican in office in a recall election that amounted to an embrace of his union-busting, government-trimming agenda in this traditionally Democratic-leaning state.
The Navy's former top civilian has rocked the service in a military journal article by accusing officials of sinking the storied naval air branch into a sea of political correctness.