- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
- PETA ‘hopping mad’ at Michelle Obama for using real eggs at Easter Egg Roll
- Sneaky Nebraska toddler traps self inside claw machine game
- Biden to lead $600 million work force training effort
- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
Latest John Lehman Items
Four lawmakers with a combined 94 years of experience retiring from the state Senate say there needs to be more compromise in politics.
Hagerstown police are looking for an apparent hit-and-run driver who fatally struck a Cumberland woman as she walked along U.S. 40.
Wisconsin state Sen. Van Wanggaard said Tuesday he will not challenge his loss in last month's recall election, effectively conceding the race to his Democratic rival.
Recount results released Monday show Democrat John Lehman defeated incumbent Republican state Sen. Van Wanggaard in last month's recall races, moving Democrats closer to seizing control of the chamber.
Republican Gov. Scott Walker won his recall election, but he may have a tougher time getting things through the Wisconsin Legislature after Democrats appear to have successfully recalled a Republican state senator, which would flip the balance of power in the state.
Wisconsin gave Gov. Scott Walker a renewed lease Tuesday, voting to keep the Republican in office in a recall election that amounted to an embrace of his union-busting, government-trimming agenda in this traditionally Democratic-leaning state.
The Navy's former top civilian has rocked the service in a military journal article by accusing officials of sinking the storied naval air branch into a sea of political correctness.