- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest John Lennon Items
Music superstar Lady Gaga will share a peace prize in memory of John Lennon to honor her work campaigning for equality for gay, lesbian and transgender people.
Adele has confirmed she has co-written and performed the theme to the upcoming James Bond movie, "Skyfall."
Fans can see another artistic side of John Lennon in New York City this week.
Neil Young, the Black Keys, Foo Fighters and others wowed thousands who turned out Saturday night for a free concert in Central Park to call attention to poverty worldwide.
It was a job in itself for Annie Leibovitz to cull the first 40 years of her wide-ranging life as a photographer down to a core "master set" to be turned into museum-quality prints.
The famed Oasis co-founder, who celebrates a birthday this week, has made quite a noisy impact on the world, and not just with his songs.
The man accused of raping an elderly woman in New York's Central Park frightened people for years in his tiny West Virginia hometown, where a neighbor says residents were so terrified after his release from prison last year they bought guns to protect themselves.
Music mogul Clive Davis will release an autobiography in February that will include "the excitements, the disappointments and the triumphs" of his career.
Fifty years after Charles Xavier gathered his first class of mutants together as the X-Men, the telepath-turned-team-builder has been killed by one of them.