- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Latest john lewis Items
Democratic U.S. House candidate John Lewis has raised about $300,000 since the beginning of the year.
A veteran New Hampshire judge has retired and been reprimanded after he made comments believed to disparage female lawyers.
The Arkansas Literary Festival scheduled for the end of the month will feature a talk by civil rights figure Rep. John Lewis, who is to discuss his graphic novel memoir.
A Wausau man is being held on $1 million bond in a fatal shooting outside a local bar.
Civil rights icon and U.S. Congressman John Lewis is scheduled to speak at Emory University's graduation ceremony.
Less than two weeks after a federal judge declared Virginia's ban on same-sex marriage unconstitutional, a new effort has been launched in the South seeking to build wider acceptance of gay and lesbian couples in the hope of overturning similar bans across the region.
U.S. Rep. John Lewis will speak at next year's Martin Luther King Jr. event in Peoria.
A 68-year-old former southwest Missouri school board member has pleaded guilty in federal court to possessing child pornography.
The Obama administration is under fire from powerful House Democrats and some in the civil rights community for its recent picks to fill four judicial vacancies on Georgia's Northern District federal bench.