- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Latest john lewis Items
Democratic U.S. House candidate John Lewis has raised about $300,000 since the beginning of the year.
A veteran New Hampshire judge has retired and been reprimanded after he made comments believed to disparage female lawyers.
The Arkansas Literary Festival scheduled for the end of the month will feature a talk by civil rights figure Rep. John Lewis, who is to discuss his graphic novel memoir.
A Wausau man is being held on $1 million bond in a fatal shooting outside a local bar.
Civil rights icon and U.S. Congressman John Lewis is scheduled to speak at Emory University's graduation ceremony.
Less than two weeks after a federal judge declared Virginia's ban on same-sex marriage unconstitutional, a new effort has been launched in the South seeking to build wider acceptance of gay and lesbian couples in the hope of overturning similar bans across the region.
U.S. Rep. John Lewis will speak at next year's Martin Luther King Jr. event in Peoria.
A 68-year-old former southwest Missouri school board member has pleaded guilty in federal court to possessing child pornography.
The Obama administration is under fire from powerful House Democrats and some in the civil rights community for its recent picks to fill four judicial vacancies on Georgia's Northern District federal bench.