- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
Latest John Longrake Items
While Syrian protesters and security forces are engaged in a war of attrition on the ground, a different kind of battle is emerging online.
Hackers have briefly defaced Harvard University's website, replacing the home page with an image of Syria's President Bashar Assad together with a message accusing the U.S. of supporting the uprising against him and threatening retaliation.