- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Ex-D.C. teacher gets 25 years in child porn case
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - John Lopes
"James is a perfect fit. He came out No. 1 (overall) on all the available rankings," said John Lopes, Andretti's chief marketing officer.
"James is tech savvy, fast, got a good, large online presence and is that right, edgy personality we think will work," Lopes said. "By all signs, Go Daddy seems very happy with him."