- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - John Madejski
Reading owner John Madejski agrees the former British Conservative Party leader deserves a minute's silence before games.
"Obviously I can appreciate that perhaps some people won't pay attention to it, which is sometimes the way at football. But I just think she was such a colossus in terms of the world stage that she deserves that respect from the whole nation," he told the BBC.