- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - John Magaro
There's a compressed, episodic feel that should doom this 1960s rock 'n' roll period piece, but somehow never quite does. "Not Fade Away" follows the efforts of a New Jersey rock band to find fame and fortune beyond its small-town renown during the turbulent years spanning the Kennedy assassination and the Summer of Love.
After "The Sopranos" went black, David Chase's next move was never in question: He would make a movie.
David Chase has returned with his first work since "The Sopranos" went black.