- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - John Mancini
Mancini also said two identical 9mm bullet casings were found inside the home, one outside Taylor's bedroom and one on a sofa near a rear sliding glass door downstairs.
Another witness, Miami-Dade Police Department forensics expert John Mancini, said footwear impressions at various places in Taylor's home matched specific types of Reebok and Nike sneakers.