- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - John Mancini
Mancini also said two identical 9mm bullet casings were found inside the home, one outside Taylor's bedroom and one on a sofa near a rear sliding glass door downstairs.
Another witness, Miami-Dade Police Department forensics expert John Mancini, said footwear impressions at various places in Taylor's home matched specific types of Reebok and Nike sneakers.