- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - John Manfre
There's a certain T-shirt hanging on the wall of The Shore Store, a boardwalk clothing shop where cast members of MTV's "Jersey Shore" punch the clock at their day jobs for the show. It reads, "I Love Seaside Heights, New Jersey this time of year!"
Jack Osbourne, 26, son of rock legend Ozzy Osbourne, has been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, the former reality television star revealed to People magazine.