- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay comments
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
Latest john mara Items
New York Giants owner John Mara says progress is slow but steady in the contract negotiations between the team and Pro Bowl wide receiver Victor Cruz.
Summerall called football games for CBS from 1962-1993 and for Fox from 1994-2002, famously teaming with former coach John Madden for 21 of those seasons.
The NFL concentrated on player safety on the second day of the owners meetings, yet didn't vote on the most contentious rule proposal.
Now that the sanction has handcuffed the Redskins through the first week of free agency this year, there figure to be some cold stares, awkward exchanges and general tension this week at the NFL annual meetings here at the posh Arizona Biltmore resort.
Warren Sapp, Cris Carter, Larry Allen, Dave Robinson and Curley Culp make up the rest of the Class of 2013 at the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
Bill Parcells was a winner everywhere he coached. Time and time again, he took over struggling franchises and showed them what it takes to be a success, including a pair of Super Bowl titles with the New York Giants.
The Carolina Panthers hired New York Giants senior pro personnel analyst David Gettleman as their new general manager to end their lengthy search to fill the position.
Even in prosperous times, the Washington Redskins can't get out of their own way.
Country music star Kenny Chesney strode along an extended stage at MetLife Stadium, holding aloft a Giants helmet in one hand, a Jets helmet in the other. Overwhelmingly, the loudest cheers came when he extended the blue Giants head gear.