- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
Latest John Marinatto Items
The future looks grim for Baylor, Iowa State, Kansas State and Kansas, on the verge of being abandoned in a shell of the Big 12 Conference. But hold the pity and save your sympathy. They have no right to complain.
Doug Marrone, Charlie Strong, Skip Holtz, Butch Jones, Greg Schiano, Dana Holgorsen, Paul Pasqualoni and Todd Graham have something in common, and it's music to the ears of Big East commissioner John Marinatto as he tries to chart the best future path for the much-maligned conference.
Big East Commissioner John Marinatto says he has been in constant contact with Dan Beebe of the Big 12 and John Swofford of the Atlantic Coast Conference in recent days and has suggested the three meet to discuss conference realignment.
With the first round of the women's NCAA tournament complete, the Big East can brag it's the top conference in the country.
The three officials cited for two errors in the final seconds of the St. John's-Rutgers game have withdrawn from the rest of the Big East tournament.
TCU is moving to the Big East Conference, where the Horned Frogs would be BCS busters no more.
TCU is getting out of future debates about whether the Horned Frogs deserve to be in a BCS game. They are joining a league with automatic access.
Bad times have returned to the Big East.
Villanova's national championship football program could be Big East bound.