- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
- North Korea warns South: We’ll attack ‘without warning’
Latest John Mccain Items
U.S. officials and lawmakers urged China on Sunday to take a bigger peacekeeping role on the Korean Peninsula and backed U.S. military exercises with South Korea in the Yellow Sea, which got under way Sunday after the deadly attack on a border island last week by North Korea.
Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina said Sunday the Senate likely doesn't have enough Republican votes during Congress' lame-duck session to lift the ban on gays serving openly in the military.
The former Navy officer and war prisoner on Sunday criticized efforts to repeal the "don't ask, don't tell" policy for gays in the military, saying President Obama is trying to fix a problem that does not exist.
The Arizona Republican on Sunday called on China to take stronger action to rein in North Korea.
An attack on a Russian opposition leader who testified before Congress last week has refocused attention on a bill to impose a U.S. travel ban on dozens of Russian officials suspected of complicity in the death of a Russian human rights lawyer in a Moscow prison last year.
This exceptionally interesting book tells the stories of three individuals from Allied nations during World War II who were tried after it was over for treason against their respective countries. All had broadcast on Axis radio - an American, an Australian from Japan and an Englishman from Germany.
Sarah Palin isn't done with Levi Johnston. And she isn't crazy about "American Idol," either.
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said Wednesday that he will call for a vote after Thanksgiving on legislation that would allow gays to serve openly in the military.
Guest lineup for the Sunday TV news shows: