- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest John Mccain Items
Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer has called on lawmakers to pass legislation making it easier for police and prosecutors to target human traffickers.
Five men have applied to fill the Republican national committeeman post left open after Rich Williamson died last month.
It's voters like Jammy Turner who give Republicans hope of ending an Arkansas political dynasty and taking control of the U.S. Senate this fall.
Leading Republicans on Sunday rushed to the defense of embattled New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie as he contends with the so-called Bridgegate scandal that threatens to undermine his 2016 White House hopes.
A pair of Republican senators said Sunday that former Defense Secretary Robert Gates should've waited to publish his bombshell book that contains scathing critiques of President Obama, Vice President Joseph R. Biden and others within the administration.
The wife of U.S. Sen. John McCain will present a billboard campaign to combat human trafficking.
GOP Sens. John McCain of Arizona and Lindsey Graham of South Carolina say that the Obama administration moved too hastily out of Iraq and are calling on the White House and Congress to do more to make sure that al Qaeda-linked extremists do not get a foothold in the Middle Eastern nation.
Sen. John McCain didn’t pull punches when characterizing former NBA star Dennis Rodman’s cozy relations with North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un: He’s an “idiot,” the Arizonan said.
Sen. John McCain, one of the chief authors of the Senate immigration bill, said Wednesday that the border is still not secure, and said he thinks U.S. Customs and Border Protection isn't even patrolling it correctly.