- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
- NFL star likely fooled by Marine impostor who accepted first-class plane ticket
- Sen. Ted Cruz tweets Obama directions from fundraisers to border towns
- Israel hits key Hamas targets in Gaza offensive
- Ten-year sentence for New Orleans’ Nagin on graft charges
Latest John Mccarthy Items
Two Connecticut men are facing charges in New York after trying to trade a stolen handgun for heroin.
A woman was sentenced to six months in confinement for raping a 12-year-old boy who was one of her students at a Tacoma middle school.
The San Jose Sharks have reassigned forward John McCarthy to Worcester of the AHL during the Olympic break.
John McCarthy and Tommy Wingels sent the San Jose Sharks into a nearly three-week Olympic break on a winning note.
Two women who police say killed two young children while performing what they thought was an exorcism will continue to be held without bond as prosecutors seek a psychiatric evaluation to determine if they are mentally competent to stand trial.
New York police are searching for two men who reportedly parachuted onto a lower Manhattan street near Ground Zero early Monday morning and then fled.
The Montgomery County teenager charged with killing his baby sister over the weekend also was watching his 3-year-old brother alone in their bug-infested apartment, prosecutors said Monday during a bond review.
A Rockville man pleaded guilty Thursday to three counts of manslaughter and failure to remain at the scene of a fatal accident, charges that carry up to 40 years in prison and which Montgomery County prosecutors said were so serious that they would push for the 20-year-old to spend substantial time behind bars.
A Montgomery County jury on Wednesday evening found Brittany Norwood guilty of first-degree murder in the horrific slaying of her co-worker at the Lululemon Athletica store in Bethesda.