- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - John Mcclane
It's supposed to be a parody of itself, right?
Is the title of the latest installment on the aging "Die Hard" franchise a wry comment on romantic entanglements?
Each week, the Browser features some pop-culture places on the World Wide Web offering the coolest in free interactive sounds and action.
ONLINE EXCLISIVE: Moviegoers lined up for 1988's "Die Hard" to see an ordinary Joe, or John as it were, fight terrorists with bare knuckles and a few well-placed "yippee-kai-yay" expletives.
McClane also repeatedly laments "I'm on vacation!" just as things are about to get hairy.