- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - John Mcdaniel
Two men arrested along with Missouri wide receiver Dorial Green-Beckham have told police the estimated one pound of marijuana found in their car did not belong to the star football player.
The Maryland Racing Commission has unanimously voted to reject plans for a shortened thoroughbred racing meet, jeopardizing the status of the Preakness, the second leg of the Triple Crown.
McDaniel said he had hidden one gram of marijuana in the car's glove box.
"This is a non-starter," said John McDaniel, a member of the racing commission for 17 years. "They are not legitimate, in my opinion."