- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - John Mcdermott
A former Hall County judge described as "one of those larger-than-life characters" has died of cancer.
A look at some of the anniversaries this year at the 142nd British Open, to be played July 18-21 at Muirfield Golf Club:
A look at some of the anniversaries this year at the 112th U.S. Open, to be played June 14-17 at The Olympic Club in San Francisco:
How well do you know the U.S. Open: Try this trivia quiz:
Ryo Ishikawa amazed even his peers in a charity-driven sport when he pledged in March to donate his entire earnings on the golf course to the tsunami relief fund in his native Japan.
"I think the golf I'm playing now is unstable in a sense," Ishikawa said, noting he went from a runner-up finish to qualify for this event to a missed cut. "And so considering that, I'm not really sure as to how I will perform tomorrow, to be honest with you."