- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - John Mcmahon
Abortion provider Dr. Kermit Gosnell's attorney lambasted the news coverage of the trial and "racist" prosecutors during a two-hour closing argument.
A massive manhunt reached into California mountains, to neighboring states and even into Mexico as authorities continued their search for a bitter and angry ex-policeman suspected of killing three people and terrorizing Southern California in a vendetta against his former department.
"We know why he was targeted," John McMahon told the jury. "If you don't see it, you are living in some sort of la-la land."
, Mr. McMahon said, "if everything was done right … then you wouldn't have low-cost health care."