- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - John Mcmahon
Abortion provider Dr. Kermit Gosnell's attorney lambasted the news coverage of the trial and "racist" prosecutors during a two-hour closing argument.
San Bernardino County Sheriff John McMahon said Mr. Dorner has not been located, but a door-to-door search was under way and would continue "as long as we can."
, Mr. McMahon said, "if everything was done right … then you wouldn't have low-cost health care."