- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
Latest John Mellencamp Items
John Mellencamp will play at Cheyenne Frontier Days for the first time this summer.
Ray Davies and Donovan are among the 2014 class of the Songwriters Hall of Fame.
It was an image from Neil Young's iconic song "Don't Let It Bring You Down." On Aug. 23, the 1970s-era rocker was the old man "by the side of the road, with the lorries rolling by." The $1 million LincVolt, a 1959 Lincoln Continental that Mr. Young had converted to a biomass-powered hybrid, broke down near Donner Pass in California.
Duke coach David Cutcliffe says walk-on Hud Mellencamp will continue to practice with the football team while he deals with felony battery charges in Indiana.
Rock singer John Mellencamp's two teenage sons have been charged with felony battery and have been accused of jumping a 19-year-old man who was sitting on his own front porch in Bloomington, Ind., TMZ reported.
As a teenager growing up outside Denver, Judy Collins and a few friends used to hike up Lookout Mountain to listen to musicians play folk music. It was there that she saw a man wearing overalls and an engineer's hat named Martin Hoffman singing a song called "Deportee (Plane Wreck at Los Gatos)." It was the first Woody Guthrie song she ever heard.
This Duke walk-on will try to help the Blue Devils R-O-C-K in the ACC.
The annual Farm Aid benefit concert is coming to Hershey in September as the country's small and medium-sized farms face a shifting economic landscape, but board member Dave Matthews sees some hopeful signs in the uncertainty.
Donovan, a folksy British singer-songwriter once labeled "the new Dylan," has been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.