- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partyers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
Latest John Mellencamp Items
It was an image from Neil Young's iconic song "Don't Let It Bring You Down." On Aug. 23, the 1970s-era rocker was the old man "by the side of the road, with the lorries rolling by." The $1 million LincVolt, a 1959 Lincoln Continental that Mr. Young had converted to a biomass-powered hybrid, broke down near Donner Pass in California.
Duke coach David Cutcliffe says walk-on Hud Mellencamp will continue to practice with the football team while he deals with felony battery charges in Indiana.
Rock singer John Mellencamp's two teenage sons have been charged with felony battery and have been accused of jumping a 19-year-old man who was sitting on his own front porch in Bloomington, Ind., TMZ reported.
As a teenager growing up outside Denver, Judy Collins and a few friends used to hike up Lookout Mountain to listen to musicians play folk music. It was there that she saw a man wearing overalls and an engineer's hat named Martin Hoffman singing a song called "Deportee (Plane Wreck at Los Gatos)." It was the first Woody Guthrie song she ever heard.
This Duke walk-on will try to help the Blue Devils R-O-C-K in the ACC.
The annual Farm Aid benefit concert is coming to Hershey in September as the country's small and medium-sized farms face a shifting economic landscape, but board member Dave Matthews sees some hopeful signs in the uncertainty.
Donovan, a folksy British singer-songwriter once labeled "the new Dylan," has been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
On their way into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Guns N' Roses got together for one more gig. Axl Rose missed it.
On their way into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Guns N' Roses got together for one more gig.