- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest John Mellencamp Items
John Mellencamp will play at Cheyenne Frontier Days for the first time this summer.
Ray Davies and Donovan are among the 2014 class of the Songwriters Hall of Fame.
It was an image from Neil Young's iconic song "Don't Let It Bring You Down." On Aug. 23, the 1970s-era rocker was the old man "by the side of the road, with the lorries rolling by." The $1 million LincVolt, a 1959 Lincoln Continental that Mr. Young had converted to a biomass-powered hybrid, broke down near Donner Pass in California.
Duke coach David Cutcliffe says walk-on Hud Mellencamp will continue to practice with the football team while he deals with felony battery charges in Indiana.
Rock singer John Mellencamp's two teenage sons have been charged with felony battery and have been accused of jumping a 19-year-old man who was sitting on his own front porch in Bloomington, Ind., TMZ reported.
As a teenager growing up outside Denver, Judy Collins and a few friends used to hike up Lookout Mountain to listen to musicians play folk music. It was there that she saw a man wearing overalls and an engineer's hat named Martin Hoffman singing a song called "Deportee (Plane Wreck at Los Gatos)." It was the first Woody Guthrie song she ever heard.
This Duke walk-on will try to help the Blue Devils R-O-C-K in the ACC.
The annual Farm Aid benefit concert is coming to Hershey in September as the country's small and medium-sized farms face a shifting economic landscape, but board member Dave Matthews sees some hopeful signs in the uncertainty.
Donovan, a folksy British singer-songwriter once labeled "the new Dylan," has been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.