- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Raul Castro gets a needle and the friendly hand of Obama
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - John Merrick
John Merrick has never experienced a pro-am moment quite like the Deutsche Bank Championship last week.
Hunter Mahan gave up the lead in the Canadian Open when his wife went into labor, and Brandt Snedeker grabbed the top spot a few hours later Saturday.
Hunter Mahan birdied the final three holes Friday for an 8-under 64 and a two-stroke lead after the second round of the Canadian Open.
One year ago, Jason Dufner's victory at the Zurich Classic made him the fifth player in the last eight years to celebrate his maiden PGA Tour triumph in New Orleans.
A move down the California coast hasn't changed a thing for Fredrik Jacobson.
Dustin Johnson won the St. Jude Classic on Sunday in his second event back on tour after a back injury cost him nearly three months, shooting a 4-under 66 that held off John Merrick by a stroke.
Rory McIlroy is getting exactly what he wanted out of his trip to Tennessee with the chance to play on the weekend. Now the man from Northern Ireland has his sights set on trying to finish off the St. Jude Classic with a win.
Rory McIlroy came to Tennessee to compete and hone his game into shape before defending his U.S. Open title next week. Now he has put himself into position to do something he hasn't done in a month.