- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
- 2-week truce for Sriracha hot sauce maker, California city
- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
Latest John Metz Items
A fire truck was badly damaged after its aerial ladder touched a high-voltage transmission line at a north Columbia fire station.
In the latest employer backlash against the high costs of President Obama's signature health-care plan, a major Denny's and Dairy Queen franchise owner says he is considering adding an "Obamacare" surcharge that would raise his restaurant's prices by 5 percent.