- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
Latest John Mitchell Items
There's a scene in the movie "All the President's Men" — a terrifying scene — that could easily have been written about the Obama White House today.
In a story May 19 about a Polson man facing a murder-for-hire charge, The Associated Press reported erroneously the name of the district judge and the community where John Mitchell was police chief. The judge was Kim Christopher, not James Manley. John Mitchell was police chief of Ronan, not Polson.
Jeb Stuart Magruder, a Watergate conspirator-turned-minister who claimed in later years to have heard President Richard Nixon order the infamous break-in, has died. He was 79.
Pittsburgh Steelers defensive coordinator Dick LeBeau admits he had some anxiety entering this year's NFL draft.
The Colorado Avalanche will be without forward John Mitchell and defenseman Cory Sarich in Game 1 of their playoff series against Minnesota on Thursday night.
The Colorado Avalanche are back in the postseason.
The reeling Anaheim Ducks needed something to stop their slide. A record-setting second period did the trick.
The Colorado Avalanche have reached three-year deals with center John Mitchell and goalie Reto Berra.
Capitals general manager George McPhee says he traded two disgruntled players for a pair of proven playoff performers.