- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - John Moffitt
Former Denver Broncos player John Moffitt has been arrested on battery and drug possession charges at a Chicago nightclub.
John Moffitt wasn't unhappy with a lack of playing time in Denver. He quit the NFL because he'd lost his love for the game and was tired of risking his health.
New UNLV coach Bobby Hauck laughed before answering the question of just exactly how a team might stop No. 12 Wisconsin's power running attack featuring junior standout John Clay.
Wisconsin quarterback Scott Tolzien walked into his bedroom in the apartment he shares with offensive linemen John Moffitt and Bill Nagy and made a startling discovery.
"We had his bed turned upside down, his TV stand upside down," Moffitt said, laughing about his prank. "I'm naturally kind of a slob. I don't put things back and he likes things very in order. It's really kind of creepy."
He's very 'productive' _ that's the word he uses," Moffitt said.