- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
Topic - John Moore
Brandon Prust is back in the Montreal lineup for Game 6 of the Eastern Conference finals after serving a suspension, but fellow forward Dale Weise is sitting out because of an undisclosed injury.
In the northern Arizona city of Williams, restaurant patrons don't automatically get a glass of water anymore. Residents caught watering lawns or washing cars with potable water can be fined. Businesses are hauling water from outside town to fill swimming pools, and building permits have been put on hold because there isn't enough water to accommodate development.
The Colorado Avalanche keep losing players and winning games.
New York Rangers defenseman John Moore is sitting out Saturday night's game against the New Jersey Devils because of concussion-like symptoms.
The owner of a brewpub in New Brighton is frustrated with a Minnesota law that says he can't sell his craft beer on store shelves - so he's decided to build a new brewery across the border in Wisconsin.
House Education Committee members are lukewarm about a proposal to shorten Mississippi's public school year from 180 to 175 days.
The Mississippi House Thursday passed a bill meant to ensure teachers get a full paycheck in August, but school board leaders say they don't believe the proposal is legal.
Including Game 6 and 7 of last year's playoffs, the Capitals have been blanked by Rangers goalie Henrik Lundqvist three straight times.
Alex Ovechkin, Alexander Semin and Dennis Wideman scored in a 2:53 span of the third period, erasing a 2-0 deficit and leading the Washington Capitals to a 4-2 victory over the Columbus Blue Jackets.
The Columbus Blue Jackets have assigned defenseman John Moore to their American Hockey League affiliate in Springfield, Mass.
"I'd almost be willing to tell the SEC to take their tournament wherever they want to do it," said Moore, whose district is near Trustmark Park in Pearl, a suburb of Jackson, which is expected to bid on the tournament. "We're not going to let them dictate to us what our flag looks like."
Republican John Moore, a Mississippi state representative who supports the state flag, said the Confederate emblem should be no more offensive to anyone than a picture of a cotton ball on a T-shirt.