- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
Latest John Moore Items
Brandon Prust is back in the Montreal lineup for Game 6 of the Eastern Conference finals after serving a suspension, but fellow forward Dale Weise is sitting out because of an undisclosed injury.
In the northern Arizona city of Williams, restaurant patrons don't automatically get a glass of water anymore. Residents caught watering lawns or washing cars with potable water can be fined. Businesses are hauling water from outside town to fill swimming pools, and building permits have been put on hold because there isn't enough water to accommodate development.
The Colorado Avalanche keep losing players and winning games.
New York Rangers defenseman John Moore is sitting out Saturday night's game against the New Jersey Devils because of concussion-like symptoms.
The owner of a brewpub in New Brighton is frustrated with a Minnesota law that says he can't sell his craft beer on store shelves - so he's decided to build a new brewery across the border in Wisconsin.
House Education Committee members are lukewarm about a proposal to shorten Mississippi's public school year from 180 to 175 days.
The Mississippi House Thursday passed a bill meant to ensure teachers get a full paycheck in August, but school board leaders say they don't believe the proposal is legal.
Including Game 6 and 7 of last year's playoffs, the Capitals have been blanked by Rangers goalie Henrik Lundqvist three straight times.
Alex Ovechkin, Alexander Semin and Dennis Wideman scored in a 2:53 span of the third period, erasing a 2-0 deficit and leading the Washington Capitals to a 4-2 victory over the Columbus Blue Jackets.