- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
A new study stokes the controversy over making a call while driving
Topic - John Nelson Hobbs
Thousands of mourners packed a Peoria church for the funeral of a Phoenix police officer killed in a shootout with a wanted suspect last week.
A shooting victim whose alleged assailant was later killed in a gunbattle with an undercover Phoenix police detective has died.
A Phoenix police officer who was wounded in a shootout with a suspect earlier this week has been identified.
Funeral services have been scheduled for a Phoenix police officer who suffered fatal wounds in a shootout with a suspect earlier this week.
A Phoenix police officer wounded in a shootout that left his undercover partner dead along with the suspect they were pursuing was released from a hospital Wednesday.
A gravely wounded detective exchanged fire with a wanted ex-convict as the officer lay bleeding on the pavement before the suspect was killed in a chaotic daylight shootout near a busy Phoenix intersection, police said Tuesday.
Gov. Jan Brewer is asking that state flags be lowered until sunset Tuesday and again on the day of his burial to honor a Phoenix police officer fatally wounded in a shootout with a suspect.
A judge has ordered a New Hampshire man to refrain from posting anything online about actress Alyson Hannigan or to try to meet her.
A judge has ordered a New Hampshire man to refrain from posting anything online about Alyson Hannigan or to try to meet the actress.
A judge Wednesday granted Alyson Hannigan a temporary restraining order from a man who she claims has repeatedly threatened her and her family in online postings.
The filings state the 43-year-old Mr. Hobbs acknowledged to police that he wanted to meet the 38-year-old star of "How I Met Your Mother" and "American Pie."
Police in Hobbs' hometown of Nashua, N.H., contacted him and he acknowledged wanting to meet Hannigan, 38, and visit her in California.