- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
By James A. Lyons Jr.
The president has shifted alliance from friend to enemy
Topic - John Nolte
RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION: EXCUSE ME WHILE I SAVE THE WORLD
With its stunning opening-weekend performance, has "Act of Valor" awakened a sleeping giant — a latent, self-activating Red America movie market capable of supporting the production of new movies imbued with old values?
"In the real world where this attack was leveled at a Palin, all Hanks did was enhance his Hollywood resume. This will likely help his career," Mr. Nolte says.