- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - John Nolte
RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION: EXCUSE ME WHILE I SAVE THE WORLD
With its stunning opening-weekend performance, has "Act of Valor" awakened a sleeping giant — a latent, self-activating Red America movie market capable of supporting the production of new movies imbued with old values?
"During the 2012 presidential election, the media never made Reid pay a political price for spreading the false rumor that for years Romney paid no taxes," John Nolte wrote at Breitbart.com.
The Republican nominee has humiliated journalists and they now seek revenge, says Breitbart.com analyst John Nolte.