- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - John Nolte
RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION: EXCUSE ME WHILE I SAVE THE WORLD
With its stunning opening-weekend performance, has "Act of Valor" awakened a sleeping giant — a latent, self-activating Red America movie market capable of supporting the production of new movies imbued with old values?
"During the 2012 presidential election, the media never made Reid pay a political price for spreading the false rumor that for years Romney paid no taxes," John Nolte wrote at Breitbart.com.
The Republican nominee has humiliated journalists and they now seek revenge, says Breitbart.com analyst John Nolte.