- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest John O'Connor Items
Suzy Whaley, who made headlines when she played in a PGA Tour event a decade ago, has signed on to help coach Quinnipiac University's women's golf team.
A different kind of "jamboree" awaits the 1,400 delegates arriving Wednesday at the Boy Scouts of America's national conference in Grapevine, Texas.
Scouting organizations in California that bar open homosexuals as leaders and members could lose their state tax-exempt status if a new bill is enacted.
Catholics opposed to President Obama attending the annual Alfred E. Smith charity dinner in New York have started an online petition urging Cardinal Timothy Dolan to withdraw his invitation to the president.
British authorities appealed for calm a day after rioting, looting and multiple fires tore through a deprived area of north London, with police monitoring social network sites Sunday to prevent a repeat of the violence.
Democrats and liberals have a nightmare vision of the Supreme Court's future: President Obama is defeated for re-election next year, and Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, at 78 the oldest justice, soon finds her health will not allow her to continue on the bench.
Holy Family University has named a new men's basketball coach to replace John O'Connor, who resigned in February after a videotaped conflict with a former player at practice.
Just a few hours after embattled coach John O'Connor officially announced his resignation, his Holy Family University team fell to Felician College, 79-71, in the Tigers' regular-season finale.
John O'Connor had his reputation forever stained by 40 seconds of videotape.