- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation in South Korea
- Militants kill 14 Algerian soldiers in ambush
- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - John O'Neill
Prosecutor John O'Neill said he was "really disappointed" with the verdict and he planned to retry Zysk on the murder charge, a move the defense said it would oppose.
Prosecutor John O'Neill said Zysk lost his temper and punched Jason repeatedly because the toddler was crying.