- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
John P. Sarbanes
Latest John P. Sarbanes Items
Democrats fear support for natural gas will anger their liberal base
Federal employee unions and their allies on Capitol Hill are drawing a line in the sand against potential efforts to solve the "fiscal cliff" crisis on the backs of the federal workforce, saying the civil service already has done its part.
A new report does not call any Maryland district gerrymandered, it just says the heavily Democrat-leaning state has the nation's least compact congressional districts and focuses a spotlight on the much-maligned district map that voters will have an opportunity get rid of on Election Day.