- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest John Patterson Items
Jim Bowden gets a lot of grief for his oft-uttered, rarely executed philosophy that teams win in baseball with "pitching, pitching, pitching," but the Washington Nationals general manager is right.
TORONTO — Cell phones and PDAs aren't allowed in the Washington Nationals' dugout, which was probably a good thing last night. Otherwise, Manny Acta might have been too occupied to watch his team's game against the Toronto Blue Jays.