- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
John Paul Ii
Latest John Paul Ii Items
The first graduating class of the U.S.-based John Paul II Catholic High School celebrated by making a pilgrimage to Rome – a trip the students wanted and planned themselves.
During the funeral Mass for Cardinal Simon Lourdusamy, who passed away Monday, fellow cardinals gathered to commemorate his life of service, as well as his sense of peace in the midst of suffering.
A Vatican official has revealed that Pope Francis was displeased by an extravagant banquet at a Vatican office during the recent canonization of Popes John XXIII and John Paul II, Italian media are reporting.
Women in the Church offered praise for the works of newly-canonized Saints John XXIII and John Paul II, saying that they set a foundation for an expanding theology of women.
In a recent interview with an Italian daily, Archbishop Charles Chaput of Philadelphia discussed his memories of St. John Paul II, with whom he worked as a bishop from 1988 to 2005.
With more than 350 lay missionaries serving on over 80 college campuses, the Fellowship of Catholic University Students (FOCUS) has shown itself to be successful in finding new ways to bring the Gospel to the modern world.
Two great popes, John XXIII and John Paul II, were canonized by the Roman Catholic Church on April 27 in front of close to a million enthusiastic spectators.
Polish artist Anna Gulak has mesmerized pilgrims in Rome with a series of drawings on the recently-canonized John Paul II and John XXIII, portraying both the holiness and humility of the two saints.
Pope John Paul II's enthusiasm for the vocation of marriage and family life is being carried forward today through an academic institute dedicated to studying his theology and related issues.