- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - John Pepper
"It's true we have no spokesperson or official position," said Mr. Pepper, 52. "But I think what this is about is resource allocation and how we're not putting those resources toward meeting human needs. We can afford another fighter jet, but we can't afford to educate children because democracy is currently up for sale."
Occupy D.C. demonstrator John Pepper said the protest, which marked two months passing since the movement began, also was to encourage Americans to spread their wealth.