- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - John Pierre
Vegan celebrity trainer John Pierre told Capitol Hill staffers Monday that poor diets can lead to gun violence on campus.
"The average child is drinking over 50 gallons of soda pop a year... and every time you eat or you drink sugar it destroys B vitamins… which are for brain function," Mr. Pierre told staffers in the Capitol Visitor Center as they chowed down on kale chips and grape leaves, Vegan celeb trainer: Poor diets contribute to gun violence →
John Pierre told Capitol Hill staffers Monday that poor diets can lead to gun violence on campus.