- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - John Potter
"I just go out there and kick when they need me to kick," Potter said. "I don't think about if they should have me kick this one time. Every time you get in the scoring zone, you just have to be ready to go."
Police Detective John Potter said there was "nothing to suggest to us that it's a suspicious investigation. However, we will wait and make that assessment once we know a cause of death."