- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest John Price Items
The Saline County Commission plans to reconsider a vote rejecting a state birth control grant after a doctor explained how the long-acting reversible contraceptive works.
The Saline County Commission has rejected a state grant for contraceptives after a commissioner likened intrauterine devices to murder.
The cleanup of the nation's largest collection of radioactive waste left over from the production of nuclear weapons was supposed to be nearing an end by now.
A Utah law allowing charter schools to set up classrooms and playgrounds regardless of zoning rules ends up causing more headaches than good, a state lawmaker says.
The owner of a Maine seafood company has pleaded guilty to instructing an employee to make cash withdrawals to avoid Treasury Department reporting requirements, money used to bypass lobster coop purchasing rules.
A former U.S. ambassador with extensive knowledge of terrorist operations in North Africa warned Thursday that the Benghazi debacle will hurt the State Department's ability to recruit diplomats for dangerous duty if they fear Washington will ignore their concerns about security.