- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
- Putin: Russia to buy $15 billion in Ukraine bonds
- Expert: Obamacare ‘death spiral’ fears exaggerated
- Alabama firefighters dig for survivors of apartment blast
- Big Sur wildfire destroys home of firefighting chief
- ‘ ’Twas the Night Before Christmas’ set for mock trial to argue authorship
- Angela Merkel’s third term as Germany’s chancellor to be marked by move to left
- Mega Millions entices with record-setting jackpot: Half a billion so far
- Dennis Rodman heads to North Korea — despite execution, political purge
John R. Bolton
Latest John R. Bolton Items
It's time to take off the kid gloves and start going toe-to-toe with Russian President Vladimir Putin, said former U.N. Ambassador John Bolton, during an appearance on Fox News.
The House Committee on Foreign Affairs this week will focus on Iran's support for the Syrian regime in a civil war that has claimed 100,000 lives and Iranian influence in Latin America, where an Argentine prosecutor accuses the Islamic regime of running spy networks in nine countries.
Reince Priebus, Newt Gingrich, Glenn Beck, John R. Bolton and others around Washington react to the appointment Sunday of David Keene as the Washington Times opinion editor.
John R. Bolton, a former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, said the United States made a strategic error in pushing former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak from power, and now must pay the consequences of a Muslim Brotherhood-backed government that isn't friendly to Western interests.
Thousands of foreign terrorists traveled to Syria over the past several months to wage jihad, or holy war, in what U.S. officials say is fast becoming a new international terror training ground.
ohn R. Bolton, former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, weighed in on Tuesday morning on the obviously uncomfortable get-together of President Obama and Russian President Vladimir Putin, characterizing the attempt to find common ground on Syria a pure waste of time.
Organizers behind the bodacious "Road to Majority" conference are determined to wrangle conservatives onto the same page as the 2014 midterm elections loom. The event, virtually ignored so far by the mainstream press, begins Thursday at a hotel just three blocks from the White House.
The Benghazi scandal could be the final "hinge point" that brings down the Obama administration, former U.N. Ambassador John R. Bolton said.
The American ambassador in Azerbaijan is raising an alarm over the government's closure of a U.S.-funded university dedicated to democracy and human rights in a Central Asian nation widely denounced for crushing political opposition.