- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
John R. Bolton
Latest John R. Bolton Items
During the recent debt crisis, President Obama talked about the need for bipartisan compromise and, as in the past, urged civility. Giving ground and engaging in polite discourse, of course, can be noble aims. But, like most one-eyed-jack politicians, Mr. Obama has rarely embraced the admirable qualities he advocates - a fact increasingly evident to a skeptical public.
Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain says he would attack Iran to prevent it from acquiring nuclear weapons or to respond to aggression against Israel.
Former U.N. Ambassador John R. Bolton on Thursday called for the U.S. government to provide aid to groups opposing the Syrian government, in an effort to combat the authoritarian regime.
Former U.N. Ambassador John R. Bolton hasn't ruled out a presidential bid and expects to make a final decision by Labor Day.
A unilateral declaration of Palestinian statehood by the United Nations General Assembly would cause incalculable harm to peace and stability in the Middle East. The United States cannot prevent this ill-advised move - it circumvents America's Security Council veto by design - but U.S. leaders can let it be known that the U.N. would incur more than just a political cost.
A job-approval boost for President Obama is almost inevitable following the dramatic Sunday-night announcement that U.S. military forces had killed Osama bin Laden in Pakistan.
Ten? A dozen? No, there are 19 possible Republican candidates for president, this according to a new Republican National Committee straw poll, now under way online.
The House has overwhelmingly rejected a resolution calling for President Obama to withdraw American forces from Afghanistan by year's end.
Mohamed ElBaradei, who has become a leading symbol for democratic change in Egypt, emerged as a bitter foe of the United States when he led the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) between 1997 and 2009.