- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
- Some donations to gay waitress who allegedly forged hate note refunded
John R. Leopold
Latest John R. Leopold Items
A judge has sentenced former Anne Arundel County Executive John Leopold to 30 days in jail.
Anne Arundel County Executive John R. Leopold has resigned from office following his conviction this week on misconduct charges.
A Maryland state Senate committee gave bipartisan approval Thursday to Gov. Martin O'Malley's bill that would start the process to expand gambling in the state as the General Assembly opened its special session.
Anne Arundel County Executive John R. Leopold was indicted Friday on misconduct charges, stemming from allegations that he directed police officers to perform campaign duties on his behalf and drive him to parking lots where he engaged in sex acts with a county employee.