- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
Topic - John R. Schindler
"They are always collecting technical data to see what our capabilities are," Mr. Schindler said of Russia's military.
The Priazovye and other Russian ships off the Syrian coast "will provide what we call 'indication and warning' intelligence" about the expected launch of Tomahawk cruise missiles, said Mr. Schindler, a former intelligence official at the NSA.