- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - John Riggins
John Riggins serves up some fresh venison with a little help from the historical Occidental Grill.
Ever wanted to make potstickers? How about making potstickers with John Riggins? Watch here, from this week's episode of Riggo on the Range.
John Riggins goes into the kitchen to see the chef's recipe of southern fried bass in the this week's Riggo on the Range.
John Riggins heads to Montana to hunt wild game and learn just how to cook it.
Every day is a good day to remember the Miracle on Ice, but particularly Thursday as Team USA begins its bid to win a medal in Sochi.
Need to Know: Yes, there were days when the Redskins played in Super Bowls. Here are the team's five best individual performances in the big game.
Being in New York for Super Bowl week brought back pleasant memories of Super Bowl XVII for former Redskins running back John Riggins.
John Riggins joined the Redskins Kickoff crew before the Redskins-Giants game.
Clinton Portis has been released by the Washington Redskins.
"Southeast Jerome" is officially gone for good. As well as "Dolla Bill" and "Sheriff Gonna Getcha."
"I tell them, 'Neither one's a piece of cake,' " he said with a laugh. "I enjoyed them both."
"I know Redskins fans invest not just with their pocketbooks, but emotionally," Riggins said.