- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Latest John Russell Items
The Gallatin Historical Society and Pioneer Museum won't renew the contract of the museum director of 16 years.
An Army sergeant who worked at a combat stress clinic in Iraq but went on a rampage and killed five colleagues in 2009 was sentenced to life in prison without parole.
A military judge found Army Sgt. John Russell guilty of premeditated murder Monday in the 2009 killings of five fellow service members at a combat stress clinic in Iraq.
The Pittsburgh Pirates thought they were interviewing Clint Hurdle. Turns out he was interviewing them as well.
The Pittsburgh Pirates will introduce former Rockies manager Clint Hurdle as their new manager at a news conference Monday.