- California church handing out ‘travel cash’ to illegals heading east
- PHILLIPS: Liberal lawyers ensuring illegal aliens are never deported
- Chris Christie leading N.H. GOP presidential field; Mitt Romney lingers large
- NYC creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services
- Florida judge slaps GOP’s redistricting plans: You ‘made a mockery’ of process
- Muslims give Obama high marks over first half of 2014
- Pennsylvania sends draft notices to 14K dead men
- KISS rocker Gene Simmons touts 1 percent life: ‘It’s fantastic’
- Texas shooting suspect had faced other charges
- Californian who sold secret to China sentenced to 15 years in prison
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
Topic - John Sentamu
John Sentamu, the archbishop of York, said he was confident that women would become bishops in his lifetime.
"So what we need to do is find the legislation: 99.9 percent of the legislation is there, it's this little business of provision for those who are opposed," Archbishop Sentamu said.