- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - John Snelson
Brandon Turner's freshman season at Navy was five minutes from concluding. The Midshipmen were demolishing Missouri in the Texas Bowl, and Turner's day (as well as teammate Bo Snelson's) effectively would end with kickoff coverage after Navy's last touchdown.
"I'm kind of a fire-and-brimstone guy,, and I coach with a lot of passion and like to have fun," John Snelson said. "He definitely saw that model, and he has just taken it to another level."
"I just said, 'You have won lots of awards, but you're going to find out this is the best one ever,' " John Snelson said.