- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Topic - John Stearns
Seattle Mariners third base coach John Stearns has asked to be reassigned so he can recover from a hernia operation. He will be replaced by Rich Donnelly.
Seattle Mariners third base coach John Stearns will be out for the next four to six weeks after undergoing surgery for a hiatal hernia.
It is not hard to see what scouts like so much about Emiliano Fruto.
Kory Casto has progressed through the Washington Nationals' farm system with great success, earning a reputation as a patient hitter with power.
"A little bit of a call-up," he said, comparing it to his one-day, big league debut with the Phillies in 1974. "I was a little more nervous then, but I am nervous now."
"He's a big, strong kid with four pitches," said John Stearns, Fruto's manager at Class AAA Columbus.