- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - John Thomas
A Chicago real estate developer who was a key government witness in several corruption cases has pleaded guilty to stealing more than $370,000 from suburban taxpayers.
A suburban Philadelphia man who pleaded guilty but mentally ill to the stoning death of his elderly neighbor wants to withdraw his plea.
A real-estate developer who once served as a government informant in a corruption case plans to plead guilty to bilking a Chicago suburb out of $370,000.
The Hammond City Council has rejected a request from Fire Chief John Thomas to eliminate the position of assistant chief.
Cynthia Brackins loves feeling the earth in her hands, turning the spring soil before depositing colorful splashes of bright blossoms as if her beds were a canvas.
A Chicago real estate developer who was a key government witness in corruption cases is facing federal charges after authorities say he stole $370,000 from a Chicago suburb.
The Oktibbeha County Board of Supervisors will interview the five candidates for county administrator on Feb. 17.
Thomas said the department needs an administrator who can oversee the growing amount of paper work that has to be processed, along with communications and training of firefighters.
"What happens is we have a shorter peak, so we have to have all of our guns loaded and ready with plenty of merchandise and staff to accommodate the customers," Thomas said.