- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
John Thompson Iii
Latest John Thompson Iii Items
Hollis Thompson scored 18 points, Chris Wright added 17 and No. 20 Georgetown used a 15-0 second half run to power past North Carolina State 82-67 and win the Charleston Classic on Sunday night.
When Georgetown's name flashed on the screen as the No. 2 seed in the Midwest bracket of the NCAA tournament, the large contingent of students gathered in O'Donovan Dining Hall to watch the selection show erupted. Sitting clustered in the center of the cafeteria, the Georgetown players did not.
Posting its first tip-to-whistle domination of the month, No. 12 Georgetown turned in a 73-53 smothering of Cincinnati yesterday at Verizon Center to reclaim command of the Big East regular-season race.
Fortunately for No. 9 Georgetown, basketball isn't scored according to aesthetics.
The American revolution lasted exactly one week.
By the time his name is called at tonight's NBA Draft, Jeff Green already will have had a sample of his new job's hectic travel schedule.