- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
- More than 100 ‘inappropriate’ encounters between NYC school staffers, students since 2009: report
- Joe Biden to Boston bombing survivors: ‘America will never, ever stand down’
- FBI failed to throughly vet Boston bombing suspect after Russian lead, report finds
- Atlanta Braves flooded with Hank Aaron hate mail: He’s a ‘scumbag’
- University: Help, our campus is too white
John Thompson Iii
Latest John Thompson Iii Items
Jabril Trawick's return boosted the Hoyas in several ways. Two wins, sure. What else? "When he's out there, a lot of his teammates have more courage."
For one half of Georgetown's 71-59 win Monday over DePaul, it looked like the Hoyas would squander any boost from their upset win Saturday over No. 9 Michigan State.
Otto Porter's rookie season started with the training staff and now remains largely stuck in neutral. Some are doubting his future. Porter's college coach at Georgetown does not share their opinion.
Before tipoff, Georgetown coach John Thompson III gained a player and lost a player. The last thing he needed was a huge free throw discrepancy against a top 10 team.
Lots of turnovers. Lots of fouls. For Villanova coach Jay Wright, it was also lots of fun - although it's safe to say he felt that way only because his team won.
Highly-ranked Villanova is having quite the season, but perhaps past success against the Wildcats will help the Hoyas snap out of their current slide.
Markel Starks scored 20 points and Georgetown stay close throughout, but ultimately the Hoyas fell to No. 9 Villanova 65-60 for their fifth straight loss.
Georgetown starting center Joshua Smith is academically ineligible and will miss the remainder of the season.
Marquette-Georgetown in overtime? That was supposed to be must-see TV in the relaunched Big East.